NH Instrumental Music is adopting a new program management system called Charms, which has been successfully used by hundreds of music programs across the country for decades.
More information can be found here: Parent/Student Information Video
This online program is how you can:
- access our calendar, registration forms, and financial accounts
- communicate with the staff
- sign up to volunteer and chaperone
-check uniform information
First Time LOGIN Information:
1. simply visit: www.charmsoffice.com
2. Click on LOGIN (located in the upper right-hand corner of the page)
3. Click on Parents/Students/Members
4. For school code, type in HarborMusic. This will take you to the public-access page for NH Instrumental Music
5. For your first time logging in to your personalized area, go to "Student Area Password" and type in your student's permanent NMUSD ID number
6. From there you can edit and choose your own unique login information. Once registered, you can download the charms "blue app" from Apple and Android app stores.